Re: A History of "Open Source"

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/20/2000; 6:34:06 AM
Topic:A History of "Open Source"

Dennis, I now know why I find these kinds of messages so irritating.

I'll be the moderator here, you can relax, and stop telling people what's appopriate to talk about.

I moderated a panel yesterday where the panelists started telling me what the topic was. Degraded into chaos quickly. It illustrated the point. One and only one moderator. If you don't like it, start your own group and moderate away.