Re: What is RDF?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/21/2000; 3:26:08 PM
Topic:What is RDF?

Who said that Guha owns RDF? If I said it, I retract it right now.

I am not trashing him.

What else would you like to know? ";->"

Re RSS, I'm not talking about RSS for 80th time, although I may have just slipped into it on the FoRK list. I have so much work to do to route around your mischief Jonathan, this is very distracting, but I love a good argument.

Join the FoRK list, believe it or not I think we can solve this and go forward happy and productive, if that's what you'd like to do.