Re: What is RDF?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/21/2000; 5:19:36 PM
Topic:What is RDF?

Josh, I gotta agree with you.

It's as if something is going to break if I don't say Guha is my friend and he says I'm his friend. We're not friends, and in all likelihood we never will be. Six billion people on the planet, you can't be friends with all of them.

And whoever said it was about pleasing anyone? I'm tired of pleasing people. Fuck that shit.

Note to Cam, I'm from Noo Yawwk. You can take the NYer out of NY, but you can't take the NYer out of the NYer. You live there now, you should have some clue what I'm talking about. If not, here's a nice piece cheesecake. You can link to it from Camworld.

"cheesecake"