Re: What is RDF?

Author:Duncan Smeed
Posted:8/22/2000; 7:04:30 AM
Topic:What is RDF?

Where were you on Sunday when I was writing the survey?

I was in a Reality Distortion Field otherwise known as the Rude Dave Flames RDF discussion thread... [and so many Ridiculous Discussion Followups is getting tedious so I'll stop there I promise ;-)]

Anyway yesterday was a fascinating day. I was supposed to be routing around DMOZ and Yahoo. Maybe today will be more productive.

Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labour. Talking of labour - WOMB is a pretty good 4LA!