Where is Frontier heading

Author:Tom Fuerstner
Posted:8/22/2000; 8:38:29 AM
Topic:Where is Frontier heading

Dave,

there is a question coming up to my mind several times a day since yesterday. believe me i am listening to your sermons and i am part of your Frontier jihad for years , definitely.

But !!!??? Where the hell are you heading to with Radio Userland. Is it the super duper, ueber syndication operating system finder application ???

This is no joke, i am clueless. I know i like it but i can't grasp it. Guidance appreciated.

Yours remotely, Tom Fuerstner