Re: Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/23/2000; 7:32:39 AM
Topic:Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

Matthew, the survey software is designed to ask one and only one question, and the answers are mutually exclusive. If you want to put up a web app to run a different, more complex kind of survey, I'm willing to give it a try. Otherwise we have to live with the limits of the software. Ain't that always the way it goes, no matter what kind of software you use.