Re: Baggage

Author:Zac
Posted:8/23/2000; 4:23:28 PM
Topic:Next survey: Are you an open source developer?

They made the term "Open Source" because "Free Software" had so much baggage. :-

I think its more accurate to say that they wanted to create their own baggage. :-)

Neither side is free from its assumptions and politics which is why I am always a bit disturbed by the attacks that OS advocates sometimes make agaisnt people like RSM.

Glass houses and all...