Re: Tooting my own horn

Author:Eric Kidd
Posted:8/23/2000; 10:26:22 PM
Topic:Another key question

My favorite weblog is the one I started especially for free software developers, Advogato:

Thank you for tooting your own horn!

This is the first time I've seen Advogato, and I'm suitably impressed.

Good People

I've worked on two different free software projects, and know many free software developers personally.

With very few exceptions, they're all wonderful people.

Advogato is full of wonderful free software developers, and I only know a few of them. Thank you.

Cheers,
Eric