More horn tooting

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/24/2000; 5:56:30 AM
Topic:Another key question

Eric, since we're in tooting-horn mode, I want to toot the horn for a few sites that are hosted on UserLand servers.

Qube Quorner, run by Luke Tymowski.

Zope Newbies, run by Jeff Shelton.

Hack The Planet, run by Wes Felter.

I read these sites every day, and learn tremendously from them. They are not politically neutral, each has a voice, and an attitude, but they're all honest and run by people who write code and like to share. I can't recommend them too highly.