Barking, farting *Poodles*

Author:Andrew Duncan

Yes, poodles. They bark, they fart, but they are also intelligent, which often leads to them becoming neurotic.

Have you ever looked a chihuahua in the eye? There's no there there -- dead eyes, like a goat (have you ever noticed that? It's life Jim, but not as we know it).

Ah, but when you look a _poodle_ in the eye, it looks right back at you with a sparkle in its eyes. Or an evil glint, depending on how neurotic it is. The so-called Standard Poodle is especially intelligent, although why they are called "standard" is beyond me, they are the big boys of the poodle world.

And besides, poodle is easier to type!