Re: Something *not* to like about Frontier

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/24/2000; 5:22:40 PM
Topic:Something *not* to like about Frontier

Andrew, it's even worse!

Every time an xml-rpc message goes out the whole outline display scrambles requiring a resize to get it back.

Here's the problem. Doug quit.

It's not as if I don't use the outliner all day every day. I do.

Brent is now becoming our outliner guy. We're going to give him some time to get up to speed. The problem you report, and more, are on my list. I'm getting impatient too.