Re: What happened to programming for fun?

Author:Brett Glass
Posted:8/25/2000; 1:04:37 PM
Topic:What happened to programming for fun?

Yes, by all means use this license (or any variation on it) in whatever way you'd like!

As for programming for fun: I certainly don't think it's dead, any more than any other creative activity that's also a profession. (I have been doing a bunch of carpentry for fun lately.) But we shouldn't sabotage the professionals. We need them too!

--Brett Glass