Re: Taxpayer Support: I rather hope not

Author:Steven Vore
Posted:8/29/2000; 5:54:37 AM
Topic:Creative Works And Human Nature

Besides, it's so damn U.S.-centric. How many of us work with teams of people who are outside our own country? Heck, how many here in this DG are not U.S. citizins?

If we, who use the world-wide Internet and converse daily with friends all across the world won't think larger than some guvernment program, how can we possibly think that anyone inside the beltway will?