Re: My Rant.

Author:John Jensen

For a long time I've been harboring a vision. I'd work hard, make enough money to stop working hard, and then write Open Source software. It sounded Noble.

Stangely enough, I've had this same dream. Not especially for the nobility, but because it would be nice to concentrate on purely technical problems. It would be nice to pursue things just because they are interesting. God willing, and the river don't rise ...