respect vs. disrespect

Author:Seth Dillingham

Cam and I don't agree on what respect is. Respect does not mean "don't ask questions people don't want to be asked."

For what it's worth, I agree with you completely. Asking questions is a sign of respect. Not asking questions, and especially going so far as to ignore the other person... that's the ultimate disrespect.

Respecting a person is not the same thing as respecting their wishes, but those terms are frequently confused.