Re: Fragile egos

Author:Dave Winer

Right on Paulo. Not everything is subject to negotiation. It's OK not to like someone, that doesn't mean they're wrong or bad. Usually the reason I don't like someone has more to do with my childhood experience than reality. Cam and I don't agree on what respect is. Respect does not mean "don't ask questions people don't want to be asked." It's impossible to know what questions people don't want to be asked. And further, corruption and dishonesty often hides in those places. I wrote a whole DaveNet about this, and I meant it. If you say I'm not supposed to ask a certain question, then I'm to go even deeper.