Later

Author:Brett Glass

I'm sorry if you feel that way, Dave. I've devoted a lot of valuable time this week not only to explaining the issues but to rebutting the "usual" arguments, most of which simply parrot the intentionally misleading rhetoric found on the FSF's site. It is important that this propaganda -- which is aimed squarely at convincing people to do things which hurt you, as a commercial software developer -- be debunked. But if you, as host, say that I'm abusing my welcome by doing this, then I'd probably best go away and let those "interesting" adversaries have the floor. Bye.