Re: XML Namespaces difficulty

Author:David McCusker
Posted:8/30/2000; 12:24:17 AM
Topic:cam?

Fredrik Lundh:that is, "

Ooh, that's irritating. I have trouble parsing the implications, and that causes some ambiguity I wanted to avoid. It sounds like two things are happening that might be awkward. First, there's the implicit qualification of some symbols (but not all??). Second, if transformed into a canonical (NamespaceURI, LocalName) tuple form, there might be non identical synonyms such that one is not sure which is the canonical version.