Re: XML Namespaces difficulty

Author:Ken MacLeod
Posted:8/30/2000; 7:07:59 AM
Topic:cam?

Eek! AFAIK, what Fredrik described is not normal usage of the XML Namespace recommendation (ie. no DOM supports that). Fredrik, please correct me. I'd rather we didn't get distracted by an "associated" usage that is quite different.

(Aside, I wasn't aware that any formats were doing that. Fredrik, can you point to spec sections that cover that? Thx.)

(Another aside, I'm not a fan of DOM. "Native" objects are much easier to work with, even in Java.)