Re: It's even worse than it appears

Author:Dave Winer

It's funny how points of view shift over time.

When I was choosing an open source license for MacBird, I read the preamble to the GPL and was outraged at how it talked about commercial vendors. My takeaway was "poison pill".

Then after you raised the issue, I went and took another look, thinking I would copy/paste the offensive sections to the DG to show what I meant, and I couldn't find them.

I assume the GPL didn't change, clearly something about me did change.