Technical Conferences

Author:Jim Stegman

Can there really be no exciting shows like that?

I haven't been to MacHack in several years, but they used to be like that, & I suppose they haven't changed all that much.

You need a conference where the coders show up, not the corporate salesmen/buyers/"decision-makers" (I hate that term, but you know who I mean).

A lot of interesting things are going on in smaller outfits. Years ago we had a booth at a couple of MacWorlds, & it was just too costly in dollars and manhours for a little company. I'm sure there is a better way.

Also in today's world is seems silly to jet halfway across the country for a conference. But then I can't think of a good alternative.

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone! ;)