Re: Last night's session

Author:Omar Vasquez

David is right, I have lived in the US and some things never get coverage in the news there...but also some things are only covered by news in other countries, and then we resort to the foreign media for information about things happening in our own country...

Why do I say that this is even worse than communism?...well, the ideas behind this government are a hodge-podge of XIX-century ideals, 60´s latinoamerican radicalism and the "el caudillo" (strong man) way...this is all not new things to us, but the package surely is different...while the economy is going down...

It is really worse than it appears...