Re: Venezuela

Author:William Crim

Most of what I have heard about Hugo Chavez has been on wither BBC or CNN websites. Usually it wasn't in the form of "Venezuela's economy is going down the drain.", but stories about specific things like the Cisneros group(I think that is them) moving to florida, the troubles with the constitution, FTAA, elections, and OPEC, etc.

I probably wouldn't have even noticed, except that the word "Venezuela" catches the eye more than Peru or Coloumbia. :-) Go figure. hehe