Re: Mac OS X and Frontier

Author:paustian@bact.wisc.edu
Posted:8/31/2000; 10:57:28 AM
Topic:Mac OS X and Frontier

You're welcome! I have learned plenty in doing this and feel like it's getting very close!

I am hoping to get Frontier to beta stage soon. I am going to push hard on it. However, the last few bugs I am up against are nasty memory ones and can be very difficult to predict when they will be finished. It is also hard because the tools I am using are also beta tools on a beta OS. When I find a strange bug, I end up asking, "Whose bugs is this?"

Anyhow, that is the price you pay on the bleeding edge. I will keep people posted.