Re: What to do about RSS

Author:Dave Winer

Chuck, most of the work was done in private, and last time I heard the participants have not provided transcripts of the discussions that lead to their RSS 1.0 proposal.

O'Reilly had this stuff all over the home page of oreillynet.com for most of last week, you might try looking there for a starting point on your exploration.

I'm glad to hear at least some people who are developing around RSS see it the same way that I do, that its simplicity is its contribution, and to mess with that is to change it to something else.