Re: Methods of Compensation for Ethereal Creations

Author:William Crim
Posted:9/2/2000; 7:44:39 PM
Topic:The Lie of "IP"

BTW, as a proponent of the tipping model, I found your dismissive summary of it pretty useless in this context. If in fact "good looking" waitresses get more tips, that doesn't have much bearing on the current discussion does it?

Think, "late night", "awake for 28 hours", "2 Vivarin", and "empty stomach" and you will have a pretty good idea of my state of mind at the time I wrote my previous piece.

I also was in a fanciful state of mind and seriousness on this subject was far from my mind. :-)