Re: What sort of keyboard do you prefer?

Author:Nicholas Riley
Posted:9/3/2000; 4:17:22 PM
Topic:What sort of keyboard do you prefer?

Addendum: IBM no longer sells the keyboard I'm using. I found a couple of references to the keyboard on the Web. One price list still contains it:

KB-IB-13H6689          IBM ADJUSTABLE KEYBD (PS PLUG)                   238.35

From a mailing list post I found out that Goldtouch designed the IBM keyboard, and they now sell a similar keyboard of their own:

It has several changes from the keyboard I'm using:

Other than that, it looks very similar to the keyboard I'm using, down to the labels on the keys. I'd guess that the "feel" would be similar too. It's about $120.

--Nicholas