Re: BTW

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/4/2000; 10:39:04 AM
Topic:Personality, Dave's

BTW, this isn't about you or your personality. It's about rules of politeness in internet forums.

Please explain or provide a link. I didn't know there were rules of politeness. Are they written down somewhere?

BTW, I think one of the rules should be "No hit and runs".

In other words, don't post a judgmental piece and then say "I'm unsubscribing now."