Re: Want to tell the list?

Author:Dave Winer

Aaron, you're still not hearing me.

"The right thing (IMNSHO) to do would be for Dave to take a different name, but I don't think he's going to do that."

That's BS, imho. Dave isn't taking anything. RSS already is something. Read the message that Daryl posted.

http://discuss.userland.com/msgReader$20781

The world doesn't revolve around Rael and Guha and Dan and Jonathan. Just because they woke up one morning and said "This is what RSS will be from now on!" doesn't make it so.

It doesn't revolve around me either. Stop making me the issue. I happened to be paying attention. Go have a look for yourself at how rich and diverse the RSS world is. Now figure out how to move that forward. That's the hard job.