Re: So long as there is choice.

Author:William Crim
Posted:9/5/2000; 7:53:24 PM
Topic:Power to the (Mac) People

While I have always liked the Mac, I have been only neutral on Apple.

Now there is a bit more choice in the field of computing.(Not just Linux, but Palms, WinCE, FreeBSD, Java, Web-based, etc) These days, I am much more willing to put up with Jobs' idiosyncracies, if it means I can enjoy his cool Art. Perhaps Steve Jobs' tendancy to treat the Mac as his Art(rather than my computer) will always relegate it to a niche market, but what a splendid niche it is.