Re: Power to the (Mac) People

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:9/5/2000; 4:34:27 PM
Topic:Power to the (Mac) People

Apple? Conversation? LOL!

It seems pretty obvious to me how Apple works. There's Steve, and he decides what he wants to sell to you, and either you buy it or you don't.

Maybe that's too cynical; Apple does listen sometimes. But I think Apple has been successful by introducing disruptive products, so perhaps they focus too much on the next disruptive thing instead of tweaking things to really suit users.