Re: gotrieve agents xml rpc soap rss

Author:Robb Beal
Posted:9/6/2000; 7:36:12 AM
Topic:gotrieve agents xml rpc soap rss

I've tipped my toes into the go'trieve waters and was duly impressed. In my mind, it's one of the first complete browser-based web applications for the Mac OS. It's carefully wrought. Using it, you instantly know the developers are true artists who care about their work.

I'm looking forward to assessing the user experience a) on a 22" Cinema Display and b) on Mac OS X with antialiased fonts!

Best.
Robb Beal