Re: Python in Frontier

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/7/2000; 10:44:34 AM
Topic:Python in Frontier

David, I would love to have Python in Frontier. I've said it many times before, the Python community, of all the open source scripting communities, seems most like our philosophical soulmate. However, when Andre left to return to school all hope of this went bye-bye.

However, I'm open to creative suggestions on how to make this happen. I'd want to see Python as a complete equal to UserTalk, access to the object database, native verb set, outliner, debugger, tie-in to all the frameworks in Frontier. It would be very powerful, no doubt.