Python in Frontier

Author:David Brown
Posted:9/7/2000; 10:02:21 AM
Topic:Python in Frontier

Boy, that gets me drooling, especially if it gets to play with the ODB.

And Andre's remark about OSA makes me start lusting for a Mac even more. I actually dreamt about the Cube last night. That's getting a little sick.

But it would look soooo cool. With the flat-panel display, and the AirPort meaning I could put it anywhere I wanted. Just plug it in.

Yum.

But still, Python in Frontier would be a wonderful combination.

dave