"Other" from the survey

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:9/9/2000; 12:26:38 AM
Topic:"Other" from the survey

from the survey http://surveys.userland.com/surveys/run/dave@userland.com/yourPointOfViewOnSource I chose other.

I am a commercial developer because I was an open source developer (resume building). I want to use open source code where it makes sense so I don't have to reimplement it. I push for my commercial code to go open source so that it's useful for others (when it makes business sense to the company). I also push for it to be open source so that I will always have access to it.

eric