Get this DG by email!

Author:Aaron Swartz
Posted:9/10/2000; 3:21:09 PM
Topic:Discuss by email?

Thanks to Ken, who let me in on this DG's XML interface, I can now offer subscriptions by email!

Want to receive Discuss.UserLand.Com by email? Go right ahead!

In true open source style, I set up a program to send me emails, since Dave didn't want to. It uses some HTML->ASCII code that I've worked quite a bit on and is, IMHO, rather nice. It deals properly with things like italics and bold as well as H1-H6 and places links at the bottom of the message. Messages are sent out every fifteen minutes.

Please send your comments to me! And enjoy!

More info is at: http://my.theinfo.org/dg/