Re: Being taken seriously.

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:9/11/2000; 4:51:57 PM
Topic:fork

That's the Buddhist philosophy, which I believe is true. Another way to say the same thing is "It's even worse than it appears." While you're laughing about that remember that no one gets out of this alive.

Life got better for me when I realized that it's easier to take if you think it's all an illusion. Arguments about the way things are then become arguments about your perception of an illusion. Which no one can win anyway.

eric

ps- editing with ru right now. really slick.