Re: Death

Author:David Brown
Posted:9/11/2000; 6:25:48 PM
Topic:fork

One of the things that was going through my head when I was writing about my father's death was the sense that every time I thought I should be feeling more, or perhaps forced myself into some sort of emotional response, it felt false or forced.

And it's weird. I know I missed my father, but maybe I mourned it when we moved away. When he was still alive.

I meant to include all of that in my post, but I think I editted it out before I hit the button.

Once again, thanks for listening, and Dave, thanks for creating the space.

dave