Re: It's about editing

Author:Bradley Peters
Posted:9/12/2000; 9:32:58 AM
Topic:Discuss by email?

Dave Winer: I don't think it's fair to cite Scripting News until 10PM, but most people don't know that, so I edit more carefully there.

Would a small note on Scripting.com regarding the developing until 10 PM nature of the Scripting News be useful? The interface of Scripting.com does not make that nature of the writing clear (to me, at least). I don't want to tell you how to operate the Scripting News, but I hope it is okay to ask about this here.