Confused about the working group.

Author:William Crim

What is it they are exactly doing? I read the paper, but it really told all about the stuff they WEREN'T going to decide on. :-)

It sounds like they want to decide on their own version of a SOAP-ish/BXXP-itic/RPConic XML based thinggy.

For those of us with far too much Vivarin in our systems, could you give us a 1 paragraph summary of that they are trying to do? Are they reinventing the wheel, or just making sure the tread doesn't separate on the ones we already have? :-)