BBEdit 6.0

Author:Anthony Green
Posted:9/15/2000; 5:40:07 AM
Topic:BBEdit 6.0

Barebones have released BBEDit 6.0 http://www.barebones.com/

Having taken a brief look at the new features list and the free demo, I feel its very disappointing. Homesite on the PC set the standard for HTML editors 18 months ago and Barebones have failed to even keep up with its depth and extendability. I used to use BBEdit with Frontier 5.0 and it would have been great to see this product really take a step forward.

Incidently I was wondering why isn't the glue for BBedit isn't incorporated in Manilla ?

Tony