Re: Venues for personality issues

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:9/15/2000; 10:15:17 AM
Topic:Venues for personality issues

Dave

I didn't vote in the silly personality survey you had up here a couple of weeks ago; who do you like better, Dave Winer or Tim O'Reilly. Sheesh, how silly can it get? And look where this has escalated to.

Isn't it logical to expect that once you ask this kind of question, someone, somewhere, will write up a comparison of your personalities? The survey asks a personal question, so I would expect all kinds of personal answers..

And where more natural to post that comparison than here? :) And by the way, this comparison might not be flattering to you?

Sheesh. Just my $0.02.

There's some really good vacation deals on Priceline just now (hint) :) Or we could do another "group hug" :)

--Jacob