Re: Venues for personality issues

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/15/2000; 10:27:38 AM
Topic:Venues for personality issues

That was just a little slice of the bs that was going back and forth, the issue wasn't quite as silly as who's nicer, it had to do with what we both think is an important spec for the Internet, and how it was being controlled or not controlled by whom. In the end I let them have their way, no one was going to budge, and so we got to move on.