Re: It's OPML

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:9/16/2000; 8:18:46 AM
Topic:Outline XML files need a name

Thanks for the answers. Confusion is a natural state at this early stage of the game :).

I'm not understanding something about expansionState. It seems to me that it says which is expanded and which isn't, is that right? Now, if I load an OPML into my client, am I supposed to respect that? Is this the starting state? If my user expands or contracts an outline, do I transmit this back to wherever I loaded it from?

Sorry, I misread the definition of outline. I missed that it can *only* contain one or more outlines.