A Radio UserLand demo

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/16/2000; 10:12:59 AM
Topic:Outline XML files need a name

Jim pointed to an XML file. If you have an XML-aware browser, you can read it.

http://www.scripting.com/images/jimsXmlFile.gif

Now, here's what it looks like when I navigate there in Radio UserLand.

First I start in the User's List outline and navigate to Jim's file..

And then expand the file to reveal its content.

Start here

Now you could be doing this too. Radio UserLand is ready for download. Choose View All Users from the Users sub-menu of the Radio menu. Start double-clicking.