It's a lovely day in the neighborhood

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/16/2000; 7:07:06 PM
Topic:It's a lovely day in the neighborhood

I wish I had a nice Mr. Rogers icon that I could paste in here.

I'd love to hear more from Josh Allen and David McCusker, the questions they're talking about are totally new territory, so for it to be a learning experience for all, I ask them to step back about 20 percent, take a deep breath, and self-edit.

David, you are saying some things that you don't know. Josh cares about the company he works for, and he shouldn't have to respond to such things.

It's possible that we can create some new bridges here too. I know a lot of Microsoft people, and even more ex-Microsoft people. It's not as simple as you say it is.

Continue the debate if you want, but it's borderline flame stuff.