Re: Anti-Microsoft sentiment

Author:Joshua Allen
Posted:9/16/2000; 8:02:04 PM
Topic:Debunking the OSS Bazaar?

I don't see how this is relevant, no matter who brought it up.

Yikes! This is starting to feel like wading through mud! I wasn't actually intending to debate anything. The point was raised by you, paraphrased in the most terse way I know:

Note that I wasn't trying to debate anything; and was trying very hard to avoid an argument about which approach was "correct". The analogy was offered up because: