Re: expansionState

Author:Brad Pettit
Posted:9/17/2000; 10:06:05 AM
Topic:Outline XML files need a name

Rules are orthogonal to OPML. They are carried in the content...

I understand rules. My comparison to rules was ONLY from the point that depth is associated with a rule, and depth is being associated with the expansion state (a new idea based on my experience with outliners). It was a way to relate the application of a proposed expDepth attribute to something that is already established.