Re: Radio UserLand feature list with pics & pointers

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:9/17/2000; 10:28:04 AM
Topic:crawling out of the cave...

Mornin'!

oh, I've got a good idea what ru is and isn't. I've been watching from afar, and use it occasionally. I just haven't had time to do anything with it yet.

and, no, i'm not going to complain about the outliner later ;-). Looks good to me, and it's fun to do some ui work in Frontier again. (I miss macbird)

Also, I gotta say that by now I'm used to you. Whatever you call it, it's still Frontier...

off to find a bagel...