Re: winding down (Anti-Microsoft)

Author:David McCusker
Posted:9/17/2000; 10:42:45 PM
Topic:Debunking the OSS Bazaar?

Josh Allen: You mean, you are giving up because your pride will not let you admit you are wrong? :-)

Geez. Of course not. I'm right, and I don't give a damn what you think. It's sophomoric to position other folks as wrong if they walk away cause babbling doesn't seem worth the effort. But feel free to think I'm wrong, since you've made it clear you're set on that.